Monday, April 22, 2013

This Week's Plan and a Weekend Recap

Hey everyone!

How was your weekend?  Mine was pretty nice I must say!  :)

Friday was full of family time!  It started with a Kindergarten picnic for Faith.  I just love working at my girl's school and knowing I can see them or get hugs any time I want.




 Later that night, we celebrated Mom's birthday.  My newly married sis made the main dish and although I only had a small taste (gotta stay on track and I knew a cheat meal was destined for the weekend) it was delicious.  The other sis brought salad and bread and I of course made the dessert.  I think she enjoyed the yummy strawberry cake!  I must say she is one of the hottest moms I know. ;)   Happy Birthday Mom!  Love You!


Opening gifts with all the grandgirls


We didn't have candles, so we used a tea light  ;)

My beautiful sister (and chef) and mom



On Saturday I slept in somewhat (does laying in bed count?) until 10.  I then got dressed and headed to a crawfish boil with Mezzy.   It was a beautiful day and felt really nice to sit around and relax.  The crawfish were yummy too!  And of course, Starbucks on the way home.

Green Tea Latte, No Syrup, With Soy (Please get  Coconut Milk Starbucks!)


Sunday was such a beautiful day and I vowed to spend as much time outside as I could.  So off to the zoo it was and patio sipping (with chips and salsa of course) happened.  Remember that cheat meal I told ya'll was coming, well it happened! 

The day couldn't of ended any better then with a stop at my favorite yogurt place.  I love how pink and girly my fro-yo looks!  Underneath all of that was some spiced chai and coconut yogurt.

Mine is on the left!


This Week's Meal Plan and Fitness Schedule:




"I Work Out!" (hehe)

Monday:  Jog (Done 3 miles, BAM!)
Tuesday:  Full Body Circuits and Yoga in the Park
Wednesday:  Jog and Arm Day #1 (shoulders, chest, and triceps)
Thursday:  Full Body Circuits
Friday:  Jog
Saturday:  Arm Day #2 (back and biceps), Booty, and Abs
Sunday:  Rest

As for meals, I just plan out a few things I want to cook when making my grocery list and then decide that morning or night before what I'm going to make.  So here are our meal ideas:

Homemade Pizza (I'll share what I do with all of you, it's super easy and yummy) and Green Salad
Shrimp & Chicken Fajitas
Baked Tilapia and Roasted Green Beans and Red Potatoes
Chicken, Bell Pepper, and Zucchini Kabobs

I also plan on dehydrating some zucchini chips ala Fitnessista style!

This will be enough food for the girls and I to have leftovers for lunch and nights I don' t cook. 

I hope you all had a beautiful weekend!

What are your meal ideas or fitness plans this week?

Much Love,

~Ash





No comments:

Post a Comment